Hardscapes & Paver Patios with TMG Enterprises
At TMG Enterprises we are the premier provider of Hardscapes and Patio Pavers throughout the Omaha area. Your home or commercial property is a huge investment, and we believe you should be able to enjoy every square inch of your property! Our goal at TMG is to treat our customers like family, the way we would want to be treated by a contractor at our own home. Being a part of creating an outdoor living space for a family or adding outdoor patio seating (revenue) space for a local restaurant, means we get to be a part of making your house, a home or making your business more profitable. How can we extend your home or business to give you more space? A Paver Patio. How can we make your landscaping ideas and dreams a reality? Give us a call and let us show you how attainable an outdoor patio, outdoor kitchen or fire pit really is. If you can dream about it on the exterior of your Omaha area home or business, we can help you design it, build it, maintain it and beautify it for years to come!
What’s a Paver?
This term is used pretty loosely in our landscaping world and we’re going to throw it around alot, so here’s a quick definition. Patio pavers are slabs or blocks created from a variety of materials and textures. Pavers can be brick, concrete, flagstone, marble, travertine, rubber and even plastic for pool decks especially. Patio pavers are a beautiful alternative to concrete and much easier to maintain. The biggest aging issue from concrete, cracks! Cracks just don’t exist with pavers. If a paver is damaged from something heavy being dropped onto it, that paver can be replaced, easily!
Where Can Pavers Be Used?
Pavers are ideal for just about any outdoor project. They can be laid as interlocking pieces or individual slabs or you can use paving stones to create an intricate walkway. You can choose pavers for:
- Pool Decks
- Fire Pits & Fireplaces
Your Outdoor Living Space, Your Paver Patio Ideas, Your Choices
Our job at TMG is to work with our customers. We are experts in our field, and we can help you make great, long-lasting decisions that will bring value to your home or business for a long time. We strive to listen to our customers landscaping ideas and utilize those visions in our designs. Your paver patio is an extension of your home, so make it live up to your expectations with a design from TMG that integrates seamlessly with your home. We can bring form and function to your outdoor space with patio pavers. Your patio area should reflect your personal style. We use cutting edge designs along with durable, easy-to-maintain materials that are formulated to withstand the vigorous, dynamic climate changes Omaha is known for. Don’t let your outdoor space go to waste, schedule your consultation with our hardscape design and patio paver experts to open your mind to the endless possibilities of your Omaha home.
Let Our Team at TMG Create Beautiful Outdoor Spaces for You
Contact TMG Enterprises today at 402-669-1854 with questions about our Hardscape Design and Patio Paver business or for free quotes or additional information. We can take that empty space of a backyard and create an oasis for your friends and family to gather, or the best spot ever to be left alone and read a book! Browse our website for more information about lawn maintenance, outdoor living options, snow removal, fire pits or retaining walls. Contact Us
Omaha Weather and Durable Patio Pavers
Patio pavers can easily withstand the forces of nasty weather, water and traffic. Plus, they are especially designed to withstand freeze-thaw conditions, making a paver patio ideal for our Omaha weather. Consult with our experts at TMG Enterprises to see the extensive options available to you.
Our Warranty, Your Piece of Mind
We design hardscapes and paver patios to last. While paver patios are extremely durable, accidents and damages can happen. All of our patios come with a 5-year warranty. We are confident in our work, and we want you to have the same peace of mind. Paver patios are a beautiful way to add value to your Omaha home, and TMG Enterprises is here to make your outdoor dreams a reality!
What Are Pavers Made From?
Pavers or paving stones can be made from almost any natural rock source, as well as clays, rubber and plastic. Here are just a few examples of popular patio paver materials.
- Brick – molded clay, baked in a kiln, set into mortar or sand base. Can be laid in a variety of patterns and colors. They do require a good base and fair amount of maintenance if used for driveways, especially.
- Concrete – pavers, not a slab. – come in a variety of colors or textures. Can often mimic the look of more expensive natural materials. More durable than poured concrete because it’s been heated and processed, so it’s stronger. Colors can fade over time and concrete pavers can still crack from extreme temperatures. Must be sealed regularly to maintain color and longevity.
- Bluestone – type of sandstone used to create a very elegant, finished product. Comes in a variety of sizes and shapes. Crushed, slabs or patterned tile can be created with this product. Can be very costly and be aware of counterfeit products.
- Flagstone – variety of rock types that can be cut or chiseled into flagstone pieces. Sandstone, shale, limestone, granite, basalt, quartzite and marble are just a few of the rock types used for flagstone. Non-slip, very durable and create truly customizable looks. Can be an expensive option.
- Marble – pavers can be used for driveways, patios, walkways. Highly durable and will increase a home’s value when used. Scratches and discolors easily and can get scorching hot in direct sunlight.
- Travertine – all natural, eco-friendly pavers for patios, pools, countertops or even indoor flooring. Very durable and cheaper than marble without the fading and discoloration of marble. Also is a natural insulator, so it does not get hot in direct sunlight.
- Rubber – eco-friendly, tear resistant and super affordable. This is a newer product, so lifespan and the aging process is a bit of an unknown right now.
- Plastic – made from recycled plastics, so very eco-friendly. Can be expensive because it is a newer process and not mass produced yet. Not as durable as stone.